Dr. DU HUỲNH
Education & Policy Advisor
- Doctor of Design Degree (DDes), Harvard Graduate School of Design (USA); doctoral dissertation was entitled “The Transformation in Ho Chi Minh City: Issues in Managing Growth”; Master in Public Administration (MPA), Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Lecturer in Public Policy and Academic Director at the Fulbright Economics Teaching Program
- Dr. Hùynh’s teaching and research interests are urban economics, infrastructure development, and finance and banking
- Previously, Dr. Hùynh worked at the Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam from 1996-2005. He regularly participates in policy discussions in Vietnam and his research papers have appeared in prestigious international journals. He has studied civil engineering, business management, applied economics and public policy, economic development, and public administration at the bachelor and master levels
Mr. HÀO LÊ
Strategy & Marketing Advisor
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Ludwigshafen (Germany)
- President of the Vietnam Marketing Association (VMA), Vice President of the HCMC Intellectual Property Association; Board Member, Hoa Sen Group
- Mr. Hào is a leading expert in business administration, with nearly 20 years of experience. Previously, he was the Deputy General Director of Binh Tien Consumer Goods Production Company (BITI’S), Deputy General Director of the Kinh Do Group, and General Director of the Hong Quan Education Investment Company
Ms. LAN DOÃN
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Harvard Business School (USA)
- Consultant with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Ms. Lan has had many years of experience as a consultant at firms like Deloitte International Auditing
- Having studied in the United States since 2005, she experienced the power of education first hand. Her education expanded her knowledge of the world and gave her the opportunity to meet other talented and dynamic people. Ms. Lan is a firm believer that education is transformative and gives people the confidence to make a difference for themselves, their families, and society
- Ms. Lan desires to apply her skills and enthusiasm to create opportunities for all Vietnamese children, regardless of their starting point or circumstances
Mr. KIỀN NGUYỄN
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Centre Franco-Vietnamien de formation à la Gestion (CFVG)
- Chief Accountant of Intel Vietnam
- CPA Australia member, UK Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Mr. Kiền has extensive experience in management positions in multinational companies including Hunter Douglas Vietnam, Lafarge Cement, Savills Vietnam, and Savi Pharmaceutical JSC
- He has been a guest speaker for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the CFO Forum, Ho Chi Minh City Open University, as well as a lecturer at the CFVG MBA Program and FTMS Vietnam, a professional accounting academy
- Mr. Kiền believes that a liberal education can have a profound impact in personal and societal development, and strongly believes in the mission, vision, and model of Teach For Vietnam
Ms. OANH PHẠM
Community Development Advisor
- BA in Psychology from Hanoi University; MA in Sociology and Anthropology, Monash University (Australia)
- Founder and Executive Director of the Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP) in Vietnam
- Ms. Pham is a pioneer and expert in the fields of social enterprise development, child protection, and women’s rights.For the past 20 years, she has held a variety of positions in state-owned enterprises, international non-governmental organizations and the United Nations.
- She is one of the founding members of the ASEAN Social Entrepreneurship Network, GlobalSocial Enterprise Network, Asian Venture Philanthropies Network, and the founder of the Vietnam Social Entrepreneurs Club
Mr. THÀNH LÊ
Community Development & Fundraising Advisor
- LLB, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law
- Director of Institute of Organic Agriculture Economics
- Mr. Thành has extensive experience in community development projects, and was part of the founding team of the Green Summer Campaign. He has since became a successful businessman on the board of many big companies.
- Currently, he is an expert in organic farming value chains in Tay Ninh
Mr. QUANG ĐINH
- He is a curious man at DSquare where he does Backend and Frontend Web development.
- He is also in charge of automation infrastructure, systems architecture and security.
- He has more than 15 years of experience working with multiple programming languages, designing application architectures, automating processes and operations and administering servers on the cloud.
Mr. PHÚC LÊ
Human Resources Advisor
- Deputy General Manager of Human Resources at the Novaland Group
- Mr. Phúc has 20 years of experience in the field of personnel management. He has been a human resources manager at leading companies such as Intel, Samsung, Avery Dennison, American Standard and ICI Paints
- Mr. Phúc is the Founder and President of Vietnam HR Club (VNHR), the largest human resource club in Vietnam, and also chairman of the Human Resources Council of the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in Ho Chi Minh City
Develop young leaders from different backgrounds to build a sustainable ecosystem for education.