OUR TEAMMeet the members of the Teach For Vietnam team
CEO and Founder
ENGAGEMENT COMMUNITY MANAGER
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Missouri (USA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP), Harvard University (USA)
- Previously a Strategy and Operations Manager at Grab, a graduate assistant at the University of Missouri, an accountant at Intel Vietnam, and completed 3 levels of the 2016 CFA exam
- Co-founder of Thu Quan Doanh Nhan (TQDN), a nonprofit social enterprise that helps low-income youth attain opportunities to study abroad
Talent Acquisition Manager
- MA in Vietnamese History, Hue University of Sciences
- Founder of VietEduAid, ESL Coffee, and Nam Viet project
- Previously a researcher at the Institute for Educational Research at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Education, he has a wide range of experiences with organizations and individuals in the public and private sectors of the education field in Vietnam
- He is passionate about Vietnamese history, culture and cuisine, and has a deep interest in contemporary educational and social issues
- Born in a working class family, and with experience in the North, Central, and South regions of the country, Huân believes that education plays an important role in eliminating inequalities and promoting personal development, which will help both communities and the nation develop sustainably
Leadership Development Officer
- BA in Business English, Foreign Trade University
- Previously a Consumer & Market Insights Assistant Manager at Unilever and a Content Producer at Dong Tay Promotion
- Nhung believes that all current problems in society are the result of human actions, and that human beings can be changed by education. She is inspired to bring all children an educational environment where they can reach their greatest potential and love is the key
Leadership Development Officer
- BBA in International Business, Foreign Trade University
- Previously a Senior Executive in Market Insights at Nielsen Vietnam
- Trang believes that education is the key to unlocking children’s potential. She dreams of a future where all Vietnamese children have the opportunity to access a quality education
Leadership Development Officer
- M.A in Applied Human Rights ( The University of York, United Kingdom) – The Chevening scholarship program
- Bachelor of Arts in Business English (Foreign Trade University, Vietnam)
- Development Studies - Peace scholarship program at Flinders University, South Australia
- Thuan is passionate about education and she chose to be a teacher as the first step of her career path. One of her dreams is to bring the best quality education to children in Vietnam. She also believes that “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." (Nelson Mandela)
IT and Infrastructure Manager
- MA in Arts Administration, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Chevening scholarship awarded by UK Government, 2015
- Former co-owner & general manager of Hanoi Grapevine, a not-for-profit website promoting arts and culture in Vietnam and supporting independent artists
- Shifting her career from arts to education, Mien hopes to give underprivileged children alternative ways of thinking so that they understand life often provides more than just one option on how one lives it.
Alumni and Growth Manager
- BS in Information Systems, Ho Chi Minh City International University – Vietnam National University
- Previously a Project Manager at BSM Software (under SaigonTel) and a Software Engineer at TMA Solutions
- Bao believes that education is the only way for one to reach happiness and prosperity for oneself, one’s family, and one’s country
Assistant to CEO/Founder and Management Team
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Member of Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Former Enterprise Coach and Funding Development Officer, Groundwork South Yorkshire, UK and has experience in Business, Accounting, Auditing, Finance and Investment at KPMG and VPBS
- Trang believes right education is the shortest way to ignite the potential of children and people, which will levitate the growth of the economy as well as make a real impact for the society
- BA in Marketing, International University
- Previously An Educational Assistant at Live and Learn for Environment and Community and A Teacher in Shichida Educational Institute.
- Yen believes that education can bring about a revolutionary change and make the world a better place to live.
- Yourth-Year Student, University of Finance – Marketing
- Previously a PR & Event Trainee at BMG International
- Hoang Anh believes that better education will make people more happy, confident, caring, and generous with one another, which would bring happiness to the family, society and every living being in the world. She desire to help people on the path of happiness through education
- Third year Bachelor’s student in International Business at Maastricht University in the Netherlands.
- Previously an HR Assistant in a growing private employment agency in Helsinki, Finland.
- Having been raised in Finland, he appreciates the value of quality education, and is keen to spread the message. He is determined to make a contribution towards creating equal opportunity for all. Eemil believes education should never be taken for granted and that it is the best way to achieve peace, happiness, and overall well-being.
- Senior-Year Student in Business Administration, University of Economics and Law.
- Previously a vice-president at Club of Binh Dinh Student in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Actions at the moment will decide on success in the future. Hong Nhiem believe that an advanced education will create advanced people, contributing to the development of Vietnam.
PREVIOUS SUPPORTERS OF TEACH FOR VIETNAM
Doan Hoang Lan – Strategy and Programs
Nguyen Linh Trang – Development
Nguyen Phuong Hien – Program Development and Training
Jennifer Tran – Growth Strategy and Development Manager
Ashwini Raman – Senior Leadership Development Officer
Huynh Ngoc Nhat Vy – Program Officer
Sneha Ram – Program Design
Kriti Thakur – Program Design
Huynh Nguyen Bao Ngoc – Apprentice Program
Guillaume Dallemagne – Program Intern.
Le Thi Hong Dao – Program Intern
Hoang Thanh Truc Anh – Program Intern
Vo Trung Hieu – Network and Systems
Nguyen The Anh – Network and Systems
Recruit and develop young leaders from different backgrounds to build a sustainable ecosystem for education.
© 2016 Teach For Vietnam.CONTACT
77 Pham Thai Buong st., Tan Phong ward, district 7, Ho Chi Minh city
(+84) 286 6565 044