YOUR APPLICATION JOURNEY
1. APPLICATION FORM
2. ASSESSMENT CENTER
3. FINAL INTERVIEW
THE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FELLOWSHIP 2018-2020 WILL OPEN SOON FOR APPLICATION.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you are a working professional or a graduate with strong leadership skills, great communication, and a passion to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s future leaders, we want you!
- Vietnamese Citizen
- Fluent English (IELTS from 7.0, TOEFL from 90, or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree (at least) in ANY discipline by the time Summer Institute starts
- Strong academic track record (Minimum GPA: 2.5/4, or 7.0/10)
- Strong communication skill
- A commitment to Teach For Vietnam’s Vision and Mission, and alignment with our Core Values
- A track record of leadership and outstanding achievement
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A strong belief in the potential of every child
- Humility, appreciation of diversity, respect and empathy for others
- Determination, resilience, and perseverance in the face of challenges
The Fellowship is a two-year journey to develop yourself as a leader in classroom, in school and in community.
AS TEACHER-LEADER, YOU WILL CREATE COLLECTIVE IMPACT
LEADERSHIP IN CLASSROOM
Equip students with critical skills to succeed in the 21st century (integrated in English)
Empower and inspire students to reach their fullest potentials
LEADERSHIP IN SCHOOL
Share best practices with local teachers and principals
Initiate projects and activities for educational development
LEADERSHIP IN COMMUNITY
Engage local communities to act towards positive changes
HOW FELLOWS – FUTURE LEADERS CAN BUILD AN ECOSYSTEM TO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACTS AND SUPPORT EDUCATION
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A FELLOW
During the Fellowship
Full-time salary for professional.
Be part of a gloablly recognized leadership development program.
Receive ongoing leadership development and support such as training, mentoring, coaching and more!
Join our movement that “In year 2050, all children in Vietnam will attain an excellent education.”
After the Fellowship
Many potential career paths ahead, waiting for you!
Leader in the classroom, school, and community:
You may continue to work in the classroom to change lives of thousands of students, collaborate with other teachers and policy-makers to improve education quality.
Teach For Vietnam will help you fast track your career as social entrepreneurs, bring changes and innovations toward a better society.
Valuable employee with strong leadership experience:
Spending 2 years managing a classroom will help Fellows master leadership skills such as organization, people management, resourcefulness, and problem-solving in an unstructured environment. Those skills are transferrable and valuable in any sector. Many top employers such as BCG, McKinsey, and Google recruit fellow alumni after 2 years.
As Teach For Vietnam is a partner of the Teach For All global movement, fellow alumni are recognized as strong candidates by many world’s top universities, such as Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, Oxford and Johns Hopkins.
Tìm kiếm và phát triển các lãnh đạo trẻ từ nhiều lĩnh vực cùng kiến tạo nên một hệ sinh thái giáo dục bền vững.
77 Phạm Thái Bường, Phường Tân Phong, Quận 7, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
(+84) 86 6565 044