CEO and Founder
Assistant to CEO and Senior Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Missouri (USA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP), Harvard University (USA)
- Previously a Strategy and Operations Manager at Grab, a graduate assistant at the University of Missouri, an accountant at Intel Vietnam and a CFA Charter Holder in 2018 (CFA Institute).
- Co-founder of Thu Quan Doanh Nhan (TQDN), a nonprofit social enterprise that helps low-income youth attain opportunities to study abroad
- BA in Social Work, Danang University of Education
- Previously a vice president of Tay Nguyen Youth Summit, project coordinator of The Journey With Words (A4Y), president of STC sign languages club and assistant to teacher at Support Disabled Center.
- I believe that education is a passkey, which brings the best opportunities to the children.
[Vacancy] Finance and Operations Manager
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Leadership Development Officer
- Master of Education (MEd), Queen's University
- Bachelor of Education (BEd), Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE), McMaster University
- If you can imagine a world where every child has equitable access to quality education, then you will understand why Cameron has dedicated his life to teaching.
- Cameron has worked as an elementary physical education course developer for an online school, creating engaging curriculum for students in a virtual setting. Virtual learning is an aspect of education Cameron believes will enable students from around the world to connect and discover exciting experiences they may not have access to in their home environment. Cameron has worked as Program and Education Manager for historical sites across Canada, developing unique hands-on learning experiences for students of all ages. He has taught outdoor and experiential education programs in Canada, Australia, Thailand, Antarctica and is passionate about sharing the joy of nature with students. He is excited about the future of education.
Leadership Development Officer
- BBA in International Business, Foreign Trade University
- Previously a Senior Executive in Market Insights at Nielsen Vietnam
- Trang believes that education is the key to unlocking children’s potential. She dreams of a future where all Vietnamese children have the opportunity to access a quality education
STEM LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- M.A in Applied Human Rights ( The University of York, United Kingdom) – The Chevening scholarship program
- Bachelor of Arts in Business English (Foreign Trade University, Vietnam)
- Development Studies - Peace scholarship program at Flinders University, South Australia
- Thuan is passionate about education and she chose to be a teacher as the first step of her career path. One of her dreams is to bring the best quality education to children in Vietnam. She also believes that “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." (Nelson Mandela)
- MSc in Rural Development, Ghent University, Humboldt University Berlin, Pisa University and Nanjing Agricultural University.
- Bachelor in Crop Science, Vietnam National University of Agriculture
- Previously a district facilitator for project VIE035 of Luxembourg Agency fo Development Cooperation, development facilitator of World Vision International Vietnam, intern for some INGOs
- Toan enjoys teaching since she believes in others' potential. She believes in young generation in making a world a better place.
- B.A in Event Management, University of Finance – Marketing
- Previously a PR & Event Trainee at BMG International
- Hoang Anh believes that better education will make people more happy, confident, caring, and generous with one another, which would bring happiness to the family, society and every living being in the world. She desire to help people on the path of happiness through education
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
- MA in Vietnamese History, Hue University of Sciences
- Founder of VietEduAid, ESL Coffee, and Nam Viet project
- Previously a researcher at the Institute for Educational Research at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Education, he has a wide range of experiences with organizations and individuals in the public and private sectors of the education field in Vietnam
- He is passionate about Vietnamese history, culture and cuisine, and has a deep interest in contemporary educational and social issues
- Born in a working class family, and with experience in the North, Central, and South regions of the country, Huân believes that education plays an important role in eliminating inequalities and promoting personal development, which will help both communities and the nation develop sustainably
- Finance and Banking, Bachelor Degree, Hanoi University
- Worked as the Project/Program Assistant of different projects, including Northern Mountains Poverty Reduction Project, funded by the World Bank and targeted at poor ethnic minority people.
- My dream is to achieve a high quality and humane education where the poorest children can also get access so that they could proactively strive for a better life by their own good seeds.
[Vacancy] Community Officer
RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
TALENT ACQUISITION OFFICER
- MSc Behavioral Economics in Action, Middlesex University, United Kingdom.
- Previously Academic Manager at 2U Training center, apply Behavioral Psychology to make sure that all lessons are delivered effectively and promote student engagement in the class.
- I believe that inside each of us, there are good seeds that can produce good fruits if they are fertilized in the right place and watered frequently. Education is a way to realize and water those good seeds to germinate and become a more valuable member in the community.
TALENT ACQUISITION OFFICER
- Bachelor of International Business, University of Economics and Law
- Previously a Senior Member at AIESEC in UEL (under AIESEC in Vietnam) with the position of HR Vice President and Global Volunteer Program Vice President for Vietnamese students abroad.
- Diem believes that the youth is the best generation who can create positive impact to society. And education is the key to "unlock" them.
- Was a student of Vietnamese-German University
- Previously a Human Resources Management Trainee at Le&Associates JSC.
- I believe that good education creates opportunities to connect and to be understood.
IT & INFRASTRUCTURE DEPARTMENT
IT and Infrastructure Manager
- BS in Information Systems, Ho Chi Minh City International University – Vietnam National University
- Previously a Project Manager at BSM Software (under SaigonTel) and a Software Engineer at TMA Solutions
- Bao believes that education is the only way for one to reach happiness and prosperity for oneself, one’s family, and one’s country
Student in Computer Engineering, HCMC University of Technology and Education.
Previously a Network Engineering in SAIGONTDC JSC.
I believe that education is the best means for every human being to develop human’s potential, that is a basis for each person to achieve happiness and bring a value to society, country.
DEVELOPMENT AND ALUMNI DEPARTMENT
Alumni and Growth Manager
Growth Strategy and Development OfficerBachelor of Arts in Economics at the Asian university for Women, BangladeshTram was the teaching fellow at the Asian University for Women. She was also working as Assistant for Vice President at Far Eastern Polytex Vietnam.Tram is also the founder and leader of No - Pay Writing Center (NPWC), an online platform providing free assistance to English writing for all Vietnamese.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Member of Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Former Enterprise Coach and Funding Development Officer, Groundwork South Yorkshire, UK and has experience in Business, Accounting, Auditing, Finance and Investment at KPMG and VPBS
- Trang believes right education is the shortest way to ignite the potential of children and people, which will levitate the growth of the economy as well as make a real impact for the society
[Vacancy] Growth Strategy and Development Officer
[Vacancy] Alumni and Development Officer
PREVIOUS SUPPORTERS OF TEACH FOR VIETNAM
Vu Hong Nhung – Talent Acquisition Manager
Doan Hoang Lan – Strategy and Programs
Nguyen Linh Trang – Development
Nguyen Phuong Hien – Program Development and Training
Jennifer Tran – Growth Strategy and Development Manager
Ngo Nhat Tai – Talent Strategy and Operations Officer
Pham Hoang Mien – Leadership Development Officer
Ashwini Raman – Senior Leadership Development Officer
Huynh Ngoc Nhat Vy – Program Officer
Sneha Ram – Program Design
Kriti Thakur – Program Design
Huynh Nguyen Bao Ngoc – Apprentice Program
Guillaume Dallemagne – Program Intern.
Eemil Karttunen – Program Intern
Le Thi Hong Dao – Program Intern
Le Thi Hong Nhiem – Program Assistant
Hoang Thanh Truc Anh – Program Intern
Vo Trung Hieu – Network and Systems
Nguyen The Anh – Network and Systems
Develop young leaders from different backgrounds to build a sustainable ecosystem for education.
HQ: R4-08, 2 St., Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Branch: Tay Ninh Youth Center, 30/4 Street, Ward 3, Tay Ninh Province.
(+84) 286 6565 044