Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Report to: Director of Development and Alumni
We are looking for a new member of our Finance team to be mainly responsible for our finance operation with simple operation model and small size.
- Continuous learning opportunities (including network learning trip of the Teach For All network)
- 12 days annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Competitive salary and all benefits according to the Labour law and related regulations.
- Personal and professional leadership development journey to become future leaders in the educational sector of Vietnam
- Challenging yet young, learning, supportive and innovative working environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your key responsibilities as Finance (Assistant) Manager (title based on your experience) will consist of work related to Financial Governance, Financial Reporting, Compliance and Legal. Please also note that the nature of the organisation requires you to be flexible in your approach to work in order to achieve the organisation’s goals. You may, therefore, be required, from time to time, to carry out reasonable different and/or additional duties.
- Financial Governance – ensure efficient financial governance practices and processes, which includes the following:
- Coordinate annual budget planning and semi-annual budget reviews
- Maintain a budget tracking system to help functional heads to make financial decisions
- Development and maintain TFV’s finance policies and procedures
- Financial Reporting – deliver accurate and relevant financial reports to key stakeholders, which include the following:-
- Produce annual reports which include both financial (audited account) and non- financial information that is relevant to public stakeholders
- Produce semi-annual and quarterly donor reports which include both financial (audited account) and non-financial information that is relevant to donors
- Manage and coordinate the audit process
- Compliance and Legal – responsible for legal procedure related to the organization such as contracts, sponsorship agreements, etc.
- Other responsibilities when required.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting related work and/or qualification in accounting, auditing and finance.
- Preferable experience as an accountant and understand the Vietnamese tax system.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and/or Finance is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to construct and dissect simple financial statements
- High level of attention to detail required to ensure report accuracy
- Logical and methodical thinking required to design and improve financial processes
- Strong numerical and analytical skills required for simple financial analysis
- Competency with Microsoft Office productivity tool( E.g Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Leadership quality
- Strong team player
- Growth mindset to thrive to the best
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Stakeholder management
Kindly apply through the APPLY button your CV and Letter of Intent (Cover letter) Why you are a good fit for this position.
Note: Due to a high amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted!